Let our dreams take flight in the New Year! I wish you, your family and friends the best year ever. As we pursue our hopes and dreams, may 2023 bring us much success and may our journey together be wonderful and gratifying. Let’s make this happen. Together, we can reach new heights. Are you with us?
We all know that helping others helps us feel good. It’s good for our mental and physical health. Fundraising is a great way to help those affected by ectodermal dysplasias and raise awareness for the National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias (NFED), an organization that is doing impactful work in research, advocacy, support and treatment.
However, we cannot do this alone. We need your help. Will you give of your time, talents, and/or treasure?
Find Your Idea
February is Ectodermal Dysplasias Awareness Month. It’s a perfect opportunity to spread the word and generate some funds.
If you aren’t sure where to start, we can help. The NFED has several toolkits you can download which walk you step-by-step on how to start, plan and execute a fundraiser.
- Facebook Fundraising Toolkit – How about holding a Facebook Fundraiser for the NFED? You could share NFED posts with informational tidbits or your personal story.
- Bowling for Bites Toolkit
- Bake sale – “Cookies for a Cure” Toolkit
- Don’t Sweat It Walk / Run Toolkit
- Dining for Dollars Toolkit
- Garage Sale Toolkit
More Ideas To Motivate You
Perhaps, you might consider one of these other fundraiser ideas:
- Host a “Blue Jean Friday” day at your work or school for a donation to the Foundation.
- spaghetti dinner or any other type of dinner
- pancake breakfast
- silent auction
- special raffle
- fitness challenge
- trivia night with one round of ectodermal dysplasias/NFED questions
- golf tournament
- board game night
- Texas Hold ‘Em tournament
- Euchre tournament
- bags/corn hole tournament
- Bunco night
- car wash
- talent show
- chili cook off
- karaoke night
- afternoon tea party
Of course, there are so many more ideas you could do to help us reach new heights together. Let’s put some of these ideas into action. Will you? Thank you!
Recruit the Kids
Fundraising is the gentle art of teaching the joy of giving.– Hank Rosso
Make fundraising a family affair and teach your child(ren) about giving and creating awareness and how they can make a difference and positive impact. Let’s have an awesome and successful Awareness Month together!
When it comes to planning your event, you are not alone! The NFED is here to guide and assist you. Please contact me at 618-566-6871 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can help to make this year the best year ever by fundraising and volunteering.Explore Fundraising